Grand InterContinental Seoul is located in the Korea World Trade Center complex, Korea's one-stop business destination guests can conveniently access the COEX Convention and Exhibition Center, City Air Terminal, a duty free shop, 16 theaters, COEX Intercontinental Seoul and COEX Mall, which has over 200 shops.
Guests can use services and facilities at either Grand InterContinental Seoul or COEX InterContinental Seoul and conveniently settle the bill at one location.
There are 518 guest rooms, including 265 suites and 122 Club InterContinental rooms and a diverse selection of 12 food and beverage outlets including restaurants, bars, cigar divan, deli shop, karaoke rooms.
Fifteen function rooms of the Grand InterContinental Seoul are suitable for international conventions, meetings and family gatherings. The Grand Ballroom’s advantages include an eight-language simultaneous translation system, Internet access, teleconferencing, a modern computer system, five wide projection screens, and an excellent stereo sound system.
Guests can work it all off and keep their body and spirit in top shape at the Metropolitan Fitness Club. The fitness club features a spa, indoor golf practice room, aerobics studio, gym facilities, and the 25-meter indoor pool (age restrictions apply). Guests can use complimentary training suites, sports socks, and shoes at the gym.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Inchon International Airport, 70 Km, Shuttle bus (KAL Limousine bus at KRW14,000 for one way / CITY Air Terminal Limousine Bus at KRW14,000 for one way) Taxi fare: Deluxe-KRW80,000 / Regular-KRW50,000
*Above rates are subject to change without notice.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Depends on the each quotation
About Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Great Intercontinental apps for all mobile devices including iPhone and iPad which gives you insider access to their flavorful chef 's recipes, conceirge information, and GPS hotel directions
- Luxury meeting and event space with catering services
- Part of Green Engage programme offering sustainable and environmentally friendly options from guest rooms to meeting rooms
- Resort hotels offer a Kid's Club called Planet Trekkers, which has a number of great activities for children 4-12 years of age
- Numersous spa packages and individual treatments available at various resort locations
The Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.