When you stay at Fairmont Tremblant in Mont-Tremblant, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort and Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre. This 4.5-star resort is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Brind'O Aquaclub and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Casino Mont Tremblant.
Grab a bite at Axe Lounge Bar, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mont Tremblant Activities Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Brind'O Aquaclub - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lake Tremblant - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Golf Le Geant - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Mont Tremblant National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Casino Mont Tremblant - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Domaine Saint-Bernard - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Golf Le Diable - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
La Jamme - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Brasse-Camarades - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Bon Vieux Temps - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Lac Mercier - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 136.3 km / 84.7 mi
Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Tremblant is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Mont-Tremblant? This resort has facilities measuring 22000 square feet (2044 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this resort, which also features an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Our establishment is proud to be working
on reducing the disposal of table scraps
by encouraging the redistribution of edible food surpluses
in collaboration with LA TABLÉE DES CHEFS.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located 1hour and 30 minutes north of the Pierre-Elliot Trudeau airport in Montreal.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Full breakfast buffet offered in our restaurant at 29.00$ per person. Continental breakfast starting at 23.50$ per person. Rates may change without notice.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
Only dogs are allowed
Dogs are accepted, must be smaller than 50 pounds, not to be left in room alone.
Cleaning supplement will apply
Internet / WiFI
Guests can access Wi-Fi from their room to the pool and everywhere in puclic spaces. Offered on a complimentary basis for our Fairmont President's Club members. For non members, a daily fee of $16.50 is applicable, plus taxes.
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 16.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 95 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 50 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Gloves are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
About Fairmont Hotels
- Offer a wide range of properties from historic hotels, elegant resorts, and modern city centered locations
- The Fairmont President's Club is a guest recognition program where members can get special benefits such as free high-speed internet service, Fairmont fit athletic wear, use of golfclubs in certain locations, a members-only reservation line making it faster and easier to check-in/check-out, and other exclusive offers. The best part of the program is that its free to join
- Fairmont also has a Green Partnership Program helping to reduce the amount of energy, water, and waste used
- Luxury amenities at these propertiesinclude the Willow Stream Spas, to unwind and relax, golf and ski resorts for sport enthusiasts, specialized cocktails, and wonderful boardroom and meeting space facilities
The Fairmont Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.