The Mercure Chamonix Centre hotel welcomes you to a contemporary Savoy setting. It is ideally located in the heart of Chamonix, the mountain climbing capital and home to the Freeride World Tour. After a day of skiing or hiking, relax with a drink at the Le 4810 bar, which offers an extensive cocktails and spirits menu, and enjoy a typical regional meal on the terrace of the La Cordée restaurant overlooking Mont Blanc.
Amenities / Features
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.