Located in Mont-Tremblant, Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec is in the mountains, within a 5-minute walk of Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort and Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre. This 4-star resort is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Mont Tremblant National Park and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Casino Mont Tremblant.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Le Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, Quebec.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mont Tremblant Activities Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Brind'O Aquaclub - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Tremblant - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Golf Le Geant - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mont Tremblant National Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Casino Mont Tremblant - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Domaine Saint-Bernard - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Golf Le Diable - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
La Jamme - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Circuit Mont-Tremblant - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Brasse-Camarades - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Bon Vieux Temps - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Mont-Tremblant? This resort has facilities measuring 3928 square feet (365 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Since the value of our environment is priceless, Tremblant Resort has endorsed the Sustainable Slopes charter created by the NSAA (National Ski Areas Association) to ensure that the development of our skiable terrain and village will be undertaken with the utmost respect for the environment. The charter outlines principles which act as guidelines for the sustainable use of our natural resources. The areas covered by these principles include: •Planning, design and construction •Water management: quality/quantity, snowmaking, facilities, landscaping, summer activities •Waste water management •Energy management: facilities, snowmaking, lifts, vehicle fleets •Waste reduction, product reuse, recycling •Hazardous waste management •Fish and wildlife management •Forest and vegetation management •Wetlands and riparian area management •Air quality •Visual quality •Transportation •Education and outreach For more information about the Sustainable Slopes charter, visit the National Ski Areas Association
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
90 min from Montreal by car or bus from Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau International airport. 90 minutes direct from New York (Newark)O to Tremblant on Continental Airlines regular flights. 70 minutes non-stop from Toronto to Tremblant on Porter Airlines regular flights.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets cannot be left unattended
Only dogs are allowed
Misc Fees / Policies
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
A damage deposit of CAD 150 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Designed for wellness
- Comfortable beds: Westin Heavenly Bed
- Healthy foods and world class fitness areas
- Over 200 locations worldwide
The Westin highlights above are subject to change without notice.