Our proximity to Utah national parks is why many guests choose our Beaver hotel, but our top-notch service and quality amenities are what make us really stand out. With a convenient location right off of I-15, guests at our Beaver hotel are minutes away from some of the best trails in the country. Your Best Western Beaver Utah has everything you need for a great escape, like air-conditioned spacious rooms and luxury bedding to rest up after a day of hiking or mountain biking.This pet-friendly hotel welcomes the entire family, so thereâ??s no need to leave your pet at home. At our Beaver hotel, everyone is treated like family. Beaver, Utah is known for being a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts, and we take hospitality seriously. From the warm welcome to the fast checkout, everything is designed with your comfort in mind.Weâ??re close to Zion National Park and close to Bryce Canyon National Park. The Eagle Point Ski Resort is a short drive away, and ski bums prefer our Beaver hotel because itâ??s one of the closest properties to the slopes. Whether youâ??re indulging in a summer hike or checking out the winter powder, start your morning with our complimentary breakfast. Have time? Let us serve you a real breakfast free at our own Crazy Cow CafÃ©. Featuring farm fresh eggs cooked to order, fluffy buttermilk pancakes with blueberries or apple topping. Unlike any other hotel breakfast! In a hurry? Step in our own Crazy Cow CafÃ© and get a free breakfast bag to go, packed with fruit, yogurt, a homemade oatmeal muffin, and juice or coffee.Enjoy free Wi-Fi, a large parking area and the best service in town. We welcome a lot of guests who stop on their way to national parks, many truckers looking for a good nightâ??s rest, and business travelers with SAIA Motor Freight. Even if youâ??re passing through, slip away to Beaver Mountains for a little hiking or fishing. Reserve a room at BEST WESTERN Paradise Inn today!
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
nearest major airports, Salt Lake City 224 miles,or Las Vegas 220 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc.) may be accepted at the hotel''s discretion. Pet rate is $9 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.